- A Beauty Balm That Does It All! The Beauty Chef’s Certified Organic Beauty Fix Is A Multi-Use Product Designed To Help Heal, Nourish & Protect Dry, Rough, Moisture-Seeking Skin
- Whether Used As A Hydrating Lip Balm, Smoothing + De-Puffing Eye Balm, Dry Skin Moisturizer Or As A Soothing & Gentle Skin Salve For Dry Hands, Nails, Feet, Heels, Knees Or Elbows; This Hard-Working Pot Of Perfection Is A One-Stop-Shop For All Of Your Beauty Fixes
- Paraben free, Sulfate free, Cruelty free
- Containing A Complex Proprietary Formula, The Beauty Fix Mixes Nourishing Botanical Oils With A Unique Fermented Coconut Extract & A Blend Of Seeds + Grains, For A Balm Rich In Amino Acid Peptides, Vitamins, Minerals & Essential Fatty Acids That Works To Soothe, Soften & Protect Dry Skin, While Smoothing Fine Lines + Wrinkles
- 1 oz / 30 ml
A beauty balm that does it all! The Beauty Chef’s Certified Organic Beauty Fix is a multi-use product designed to help heal, nourish and protect dry, rough, moisture-seeking skin.
Whether used as a hydrating lip balm, smoothing and de-puffing eye balm, dry skin moisturizer or as a soothing + gentle skin salve for dry hands, nails, feet, heels, knees or elbows; this hard-working pot of perfection is a one-stop-shop for all of your beauty fixes.
– Containing a complex proprietary formula, the Beauty Fix mixes nourishing botanical oils with a unique fermented coconut extract and a blend of seeds and grains, for a balm rich in amino acid peptides, vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids that works to soothe, soften and protect dry skin, while smoothing fine lines + wrinkles.
– The Beauty Chef’s unique bio-fermentation process, Flora Culture™, cleverly transforms amino acids from the grains and seeds (including quinoa, brown rice, millet, chickpeas, mung beans, alfalfa and linseed) into smaller peptides, helping the skin to better absorb the nutrients, while the addition of lactic acid during this unique fermentation process works to further super-charge the formula, helping to hydrate skin and synthesize collagen.